Service & MOT
Ensuring your vehicle remains safe and on the road is a priority to us, where at our Honda and Mitsubishi approved workshops our staff are fully trained, expert technicians who work with the very latest diagnostic equipment.
We have manufacturer approved databases and technical centres to help diagnose problems and put them right. We offer our service customers free software enhancements, competitively priced servicing, MOT checks, safety checks, genuine parts, merchandise and free vehicle health checks.
- Flexible booking times are available to suit you
- Our fixed price servicing and repairs ensure we are very affordable
- We will only use genuine Honda and Mitsubishi parts
- We only use Honda and Mitsubishi trained technicians
- We will carry out an Express Visual Check on all safety related items, which will be sent to you as a video recording
- For your convenience we offer a Loan Car Service or Collection and Delivery
Book a Service
SEASONAL health Check
Summer is peeping from behind the clouds and whilst not everyday will be a scorcher it is best to ensure your car is ready to roll for those optimistic trips to the beach!! We recommend an annual visit at around this time of year, to allow us to make sure that everything is in good order for you, from air conditioning top ups and filter replacements to screen wash and wiper check.
- 30 point Summer Safety Check
- Full Condition Report
- Front wiper blades replacement
- Bulb replacement as necessary (excluding headlamps)
- Screen wash top up
- Oil top engine up
- Brake fluid top up
- Tyre tread depth check, pressure check & damage report
- Wash n Vac
All this for just £39.50 including parts labour + VAT. Exclusive to Honda vehicles only.
To book your appointment simply fill out the form below:
Details gathered could be used either by ourselves, our agents acting on our behalf, Gilder Group companies resident in the UK, or their agents to communicate with you by post, telephone, fax or e-mail. The use of the data would be restricted to providing you with information that may be of interest to you about the group's products and services, or to obtain your opinions through market research.